Get the Latest Hi Tech New Daily

 Since writing this post I realized that I know very little about the subculture of bikers, even tentatively speak terminology on this subject. So I will try to write intuitively correct, but if anything, please correct. Especially do not want to climb the search engine, I want only to describe their experiences. The fact is that during my recent visit to the race for survival, I had the opportunity to not only make a few portraits of real bikers, motorcycle club members "Night Wolves", but also completely changed my idea of ​​the biker movement in general. What can and misunderstanding, but will tell you how to eat. 
First, a bit of text, and then a few photos.

My first impressions of bikers come alive in the memory of the year 1987 that way. Then we have some guys in the area removed from their motorcycle mufflers and drove on streets at night, earning himself so secret and transparent right proudly known as "bikers." A lot of backlash provoked night noise in adult residents of the area, which in turn will convince those bikers that they are on the right track of development. As my growing up, biker image was added to the scenarios of American movies, where bikers often presented as a kind of criminal group differs from others of its own symbolism ("Flowers") and longing for "Harley."

But this collective image is in the past ...

2. Last Saturday I photographed the race is gradually moving along the perimeter of the track. Suddenly I heard a number of admiring exclamation: "You're just what you look mashinaaaa !!!". Look at what really was it looked like this:

 3. Approaching the parking lot of bikers saw almost calming picture. What is there drunk Oran or noise? They were quiet as tanks. Afraid to disturb the story took a picture of the dark. Passed on, thought he could drink a little rowdy and there. :) No, and more bikers are no less reticent. Surprised, I went to take some pictures the last race and race lap winners on a truck bikers (photo is at the end of this report).
4. At the end of racing again, I passed the parking lot of bikers. They scurried around a lot of enthusiastic people with cameras, pictures are absolutely without any hesitation and without ceasing. I feel about a certain cognitive dissonance - and would like to also capture these colorful people, but on the other hand is awkward - check out the alignment, it is more than me and those behind the scenes. :) Keep quiet when it should be easy, though probably and you will get used.
 5. I approached one of the bikers and asked permission to photograph, got permission.
 Quickly realized that nothing braking - with interchangeable lenses in the camera for a portrait and started shooting pohudozhestvennee, especially since the time I was little - "Night Wolves" were going to leave. Then a few shots that managed to photograph about 10 minutes.




Leaving the beam tube in the direction of the highway Simferopol - Theodosius, we are ahead of the bikers, who stood in harmonious order. Several motorcycles were in front of their truck a few - behind him. All views have been all too quiet and charisma to match their leader, "surgeon." They felt a strict discipline and good self-organization.

I can not speak for all bikers, but representatives of the motorcycle club "Night Wolves" - are adults, athletic and balanced with the outside world people. I hope to see them 15th in Sebastopol, may be able to do some more good shots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Blog Archive