Get the Latest Hi Tech New Daily

Ann Hathaway fame is like taking cocaine
Ann Hathaway fame is like taking cocaine. Anne Hathaway has compared fame to taking cocaine. The Black Swan actress said that she has never tried the substance because she knew she wouldn’t be able to “handle” the drug.She explained to Look: “It’s like the first time I was offered cocaine. I didn’t think it was something I could handle, so I never did it and I feel the same way about fame.

“If I could get the world to see the movie without having to talk about it or have my picture taken, I’d be happy – but it doesn’t seem to work that way.”

In Hathaway’s new movie One Day, her character Emma enjoys a close friendship with Dexter, who is portrayed by Jim Sturgess. It follows the pair on the same day over 20 years and charts the ups and downs in their lives.

Hathaway admitted that she can relate to her character. She explained: “I was cripplingly shy in certain areas and uncomfortable with being the centre of attention. So I really related to Emma’s insecurities.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Categories

Blog Archive